We are growing our team and business and are looking for self-motivated individuals who want to build a career in installation and de-installation of medical equipment.
The Medical Equipment Buyer position is responsible for locating, estimating and purchasing Medical Equipment from hospitals and clinics in the midwest region. In addition this position will also be responsible for negotiating pricing and contracts with the selling entities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Locate diagnostic imaging equipment utilized by hospitals and clinics.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with hospital in-house Engineering depts., purchasing depts., and other points of contact within the hospital.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with private/stand-alone imaging centers and pain management centers.
- Needs to be able to establish communication and relation with the main players.
- Will collect potential contacts/sellers of equipment and help facilitate a meeting with Express management.
- Be able to negotiate price with sellers and handle the offer, purchase order, and closing process.
- Look for cost saving opportunities within the purchasing responsibility.
- Execution of sourcing activities in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Facilitating the resolution of quality issues with sellers as they arise
For serious applicants, please submit a recent copy of your resume. Only applicants that match the position will be contacted for interviewing.
Express Systems and Parts Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Express does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
|Job Category||Business Development|